If you are searching for “memory care facilities near me” or “best memory care facilities near me” in Arizona, we’re here to help!
Memory Care In Surprise
If you’ve lived in Surprise your entire life and want to stay close to friends and family, then Chaparral Winds is the assisted living facility for you! As Chaparral Winds’ website states, this is a community designed to keep a relaxing vibe going throughout the day. A pool and hot tub combined with a beautiful dining area make this one of the premier communities in all of Arizona. Great shopping, golf courses, restaurants and medical facilities are all located within a few miles, which is a bonus for visiting family members.
Visit Chaparral Winds website here.
Memory Care In Mesa
Canyon Winds is a Senior Living Services Community located in Mesa, Arizona. This facility offers plenty of choices for senior citizens of varying needs. One can find more than just assisted living at Canyon Winds, as they also offer independent and memory care services. This resort-style facility is breathtaking, with spacious floor plans and dining areas. A full activity program and fitness center await future residents. Looking to bring a small cat or dog to your new home? Not a problem at all, as every SLS Community is pet friendly!
Visit Canyon Winds website here.
Memory Care In Sedona
Sedona is regarded as the most scenic city in all of Arizona. And that reason alone makes it a wonderful place to call home. Sedona Winds, located in the heart of the red rocks, offers stunning courtyard views, along with a 24-hour staff for every need. Settle for this community if you wish to enjoy breathtaking views, daily. General maintenance, weekly laundry and deep cleaning of your apartment, an emergency call system, and a diverse activities program are all included when you choose Sedona Winds.
Visit Sedona Winds website here.
Memory Care In Youngtown
There isn’t a more appropriately named setting for this lively community than Youngtown! Monthly rent at Ventana Winds includes three well balanced meals plus snacks, 24-hour staff, and a daily tidying of your apartment. The offerings don’t end there! Personal laundry is done weekly, transportation is provided for appointments or shopping, a 24/7 emergency call system is in place, as well as a full slate of exciting activities. Check out all of Ventana Winds’ offerings today!
Visit Ventana Winds website here.
Memory Care In Peoria
Offering assisted, independent and memory care services, Desert Winds is a top-notch community in the valley. Desert Winds offers three types of floor plans for assisted living residents. Whether a two-bedroom, two-bath or one-bedroom, one-bath is what you desire, Desert Winds has a plan for you. Studio apartments are available as well. All of these floor plans can be toured virtually on Desert Winds’ official website. All apartments come fully equipped with individual heat and AC units, a refrigerator, microwave, window treatments and more.
Visit Desert Winds website here.
What Services Do Memory Care Facilities Provide?
These memory care facilities listed above provide the following services:
- Three meals per day plus snacks
- 24-hour care
- Emergency call system
- Diverse program of activities
- Transportation to appointments
- Dressing and grooming
- Daily tidying of your apartment
- Laundry service
- Weekly deep cleaning of your apartment
- All utilities, including cable TV
How Much Does Memory Care Cost?
One important thing to consider, of course, will be overall cost. Location and living space will definitely add up the costs, but due to the extensive attention provided 24/7, memory care will be more expensive. On average in the United States, residents can expect to pay over $5,000 per month for memory care and around $4,000 per month for assisted living. While you simply want the best care for your loved ones, cost will undoubtedly play a role in the final decision.
Canyon Winds Retirement Offers Assisted Living in Mesa, Arizona
Canyon Winds Retirement is an assisted living facility in Mesa, Arizona. To schedule a tour of our assisted living facility, contact SLS Communities or for more information please call us today at 480-405-1129.
More Articles About Senior Living
- Assisted Living Facilities Near Me
- Retirement Party Ideas For Coworker
- Covid-19 Vaccine: What Seniors Need To Know
- Retiring In Arizona Pros And Cons
- 5 Crafts For Seniors With Dementia
- Top 5 Best Part Time Jobs For Seniors At Home
- How To Retire Early At 45 – Steps To Retirement
- How To Talk To A Parent With Dementia
- Assisted Living Vs Memory Care
- Assisted Living Pros and Cons | Advantages & Disadvantages
- How To Pay For Assisted Living With Medicare
- How Much Does Assisted Living Cost in Arizona?
- Retirement Wishes For A Boss
- How Much Does Assisted Living Cost In Mesa, Arizona?
- Independent Living Cost Arizona
- How Much Does Independent Living Cost?
- What is Memory Care?
- Benefits of Assisted Living
- Benefits of Independent Living
- Moving from Assisted Living to a Memory Care Facility
- Outdoor Activities For Seniors
- What Is Independent Living?
- What is Assisted Living?
- Retirement, Quotes, Sayings and Wishes
- How To Find A Retirement Community In Mesa, Arizona