If you are searching for independent living in Arizona, we’re here to highlight some of the best communities in the state!
Best Independent Living Communities In Arizona
Here is a list of the top independent living facilities in the valley of the sun:
- Sedona Winds In Sedona, AZ
- Desert Winds In Peoria, AZ
- Chaparral Winds In Surprise, AZ
- Canyon Winds In Mesa, AZ
Independent Living In Sedona, AZ
Sedona is regarded as the most scenic city in all of Arizona. And that reason alone makes it a wonderful place to call home. Sedona Winds, located in the heart of the red rocks, offers stunning courtyard views, along with a 24-hour staff for every need. Settle for a one-bedroom or large studio apartment, or choose their two-story building to enjoy breathtaking views, daily. General maintenance, weekly laundry and deep cleaning of your apartment, an emergency call system, and a diverse activities program are all included when you choose Sedona Winds.
See Sedona Winds’ reviews right here.
Independent Living In Peoria, AZ
Offering assisted, independent and memory care services, Desert Winds is another top-notch community in the valley. Desert Winds offers three types of floor plans for assisted living residents. Whether a two-bedroom, two-bath or one-bedroom, one-bath is what you desire, Desert Winds has a plan for you. Studio apartments are available as well. All of these floor plans can be toured virtually on Desert Winds’ official website. All apartments come fully equipped with individual heat and AC units, a refrigerator, microwave, window treatments and more.
See Desert Winds’ reviews right here.
Independent Living In Surprise, AZ
If you’ve lived in Surprise your entire life and want to stay close to friends and family, then Chaparral Winds is the assisted living facility for you! As Chaparral Winds’ website states, this is a community designed for the active seniors, while still providing a relaxed vibe throughout the facility. A pool and hot tub combined with a beautiful dining area make this one of the premier communities in all of Arizona. Great shopping, golf courses, restaurants and medical facilities are all located within a few miles.
See Chaparral Winds’ reviews right here.
Independent Living In Mesa, AZ
Canyon Winds is a Senior Living Services Community located in Mesa, Arizona. This facility offers plenty of choices for senior citizens of varying needs. One can find more than just assisted living at Canyon Winds, as they also offer independent and memory care services. This resort-style facility is breathtaking, with spacious floor plans and dining areas. A full activity program and fitness center await future residents. Looking to bring a small cat or dog to your new home? Not a problem at all, as every SLS Community is pet friendly!
See Canyon Winds’ reviews right here.
How Much Does Independent Living Cost In Arizona?
Here are the average costs of independent living in some of Arizona’s most popular cities:
- Independent Living Cost Per Day: $100
- Independent Living Cost Per Month: $3,000
- Independent Living Cost Per Year: $36,000
Independent Living Benefits
Here is a list of some of the great benefits of choosing independent living:
1. Maintenance-Free Living
One of the greatest upsides of independent living is freedom from the day-to-day tasks associated with homeownership. Your loved one will no longer be responsible for taking care of the yard or repairing a running toilet. Maintenance and housekeeping employees are available to take on these and other tasks so they can focus on other aspects of their life.
2. All-Inclusive Rent
Days of numerous bills are long gone. In an independent living community, every bill – think utilities, rent, and even the cable bill — are combined into one, easy, monthly payment.
The general cost of moving into an independent living community can additionally be financially beneficial. If your loved one is downsizing from their present home, independent living can help decrease their monthly spending and allow them to use their money in other ways.
3. Social Interactions
Getting older comes with uncommon challenges – One of them is making new friends. But living in an independent community means they’re surrounded by others in similar stages of life. And without additional responsibilities like home upkeep or grocery shopping to be concerned about — plus a team of employees who are committed to planning daily activities — making it easy to connect with like-minded people and take in the benefits of continual social interactions.
Canyon Winds Retirement Offers Assisted Living in Mesa, Arizona
Canyon Winds Retirement is an assisted living facility in Mesa, Arizona. To schedule a tour of our assisted living facility, contact SLS Communities or for more information please call us today at 480-405-1129.
More Articles About Senior Living
- Things To Do In Mesa AZ For Seniors
- If An Employer Does Not Offer A Retirement Plan…
- Memory Care Facilities Near Me In Arizona
- Home Safety Checklist For Seniors
- Games For Seniors
- Assisted Living Facilities Near Me
- Retirement Party Ideas For Coworker
- Covid-19 Vaccine: What Seniors Need To Know
- Retiring In Arizona Pros And Cons
- 5 Crafts For Seniors With Dementia
- Top 5 Best Part Time Jobs For Seniors At Home
- How To Retire Early At 45 – Steps To Retirement
- How To Talk To A Parent With Dementia
- Assisted Living Vs Memory Care
- Assisted Living Pros and Cons | Advantages & Disadvantages
- How To Pay For Assisted Living With Medicare
- How Much Does Assisted Living Cost in Arizona?
- Retirement Wishes For A Boss
- How Much Does Assisted Living Cost In Mesa, Arizona?
- Independent Living Cost Arizona
- How Much Does Independent Living Cost?
- What is Memory Care?
- Benefits of Assisted Living
- Benefits of Independent Living
- Moving from Assisted Living to a Memory Care Facility
- Outdoor Activities For Seniors
- What Is Independent Living?
- What is Assisted Living?
- Retirement, Quotes, Sayings and Wishes
- How To Find A Retirement Community In Mesa, Arizona